Sunday, November 15, 2009

So Long, Farewell

A family, without a mother but with many fathers and brothers,
is what our team was this year.

Friday night was a big disappointment. We know we can play
better than what we showed against TBS.That is disappointing.

However, if we look at the big picture it was a moment in time
to celebrate the comradeship we have had over many years.

It is sad to leave high school football knowing we will never play
the game together again. However the memories will remain.
I know this because my Dad still reminisces about his playing days.



Alan said it very well in his blog, except for the shitory part.
I'll have to ask him about that word. He must not spell check like I do.



I would like to thank Damian and Mr. Heimbigner for all the articles and pictures about Comet football. This has been a moment in time that I have enjoyed very much.



See you on the hardwood,



Austin Burkhalter, QB

No comments: